Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Friendship Swap

 This year was my first ever Fall Friendship Swap. I was very excited at the idea of sending someone a package full of fall-ish things and receiving something in the mail. I was partnered up with Cynthia. I have loved getting to know her! We soon found out we had a few things in common: our love for fall was obvious, we both love Harry Potter, and reading and baking are some of our favorite hobbies.

I came home from work one evening and was delighted when I opened up my bedroom door and on the stairs was my package awaiting me. I immediately opened it up and found this package to be beautifully wrapped in orange and gold bows tied around it. Each gift was individually wrapped and I loved opening each piece! She did a great job and picked out so many cute things! I apologize for the poor picture quality and the fact that there is only one. The lighting in my room would not cooperate and I eventually got frustrated  :P I really enjoyed this fall swap and look forward to participating in more over time! It's been a joy to get to know Cynthia as well. Fall goodies and new friendships...what could be better? :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed participating this year Stephanie! Looks like you got some delightful little tastes of fall in your box, and I just love hearing about swap partners finding things they have in common and become friends. Nothing better! If you're like to add your post to the rest of the swappers, here's the link: http://kristinsveranda.com/vignettes/2012/10/10/fall-friendship-swap-share/ ---- let me know if you have any questions about how it works. It's just so fun to visit all the other blogs and read about everyone's experience! Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete