Saturday, October 20, 2012

Expensive food and School

So I'm on this new kick of eating healthy food (it's a miracle, I know). I have traded in my McDonald's double cheeseburger for celery and apples. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those completely healthy people, but I'm really trying to reduce the amount of junk food I eat. However, can we just take a moment to mention how freaking expensive healthy food is? I mean really! Why do they make it so expensive to be healthy? I spent 50 bucks just on snack food this week! Oh the joy. I now get to choose between new clothes and my health. Splendid. But seriously...I'm blessed, so no more complaining!

So two months from now I will be graduated with my associate's degree in accounting! I am so excited! Seriously cannot wait to be done and Lord willing start studying psychology at Roanoke College. Still have to apply there, though...I'm working on it this weekend. Praying that it will all work out and I will receive enough financial aid! I get so excited at the thought of studying psychology and helping people one day! What could be better than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment