Monday, February 20, 2012

Homework and Exercise

Felt like writing out thoughts tonight...feeling slightly overwhelmed with all this homework I have due tomorrow. I know it will all get done, though. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that I shouldn't stress about it. Complaining about how stressful school can be gets tiring, and I have decided over the past year that I don't want to constantly be ranting about how awful it can be :) My life is blessed and worrying and stressing gets me absolutely nowhere. 


Life has actually felt a little bit slower this semester. My hours at work were cut back due to school, and it has driven me crazy at times. I feel like I have too much free time on my hands. I feel like I haven't been managing my time well. Due to a lack of morning classes, I am able to sleep in and it has been making me feel sluggish. I have been watching way too much TV, and procrastination has sneaked back into my life. Definitely want more structure to my days. I am trying to figure out how to go about that :)


I am excited, however, that I have started picking up exercising again. Slowly (and I mean slowly) I am getting back into the habit. I have also cut back on soda majorly (1 or 2 times a week as opposed to multiple  cans per day) and it has also been a month since I have eaten at McDonald's. I know for some people that might not seem like much of an accomplishment, but due to a busy schedule and a love for junk food, these convenient and yummy fast-food restaurants are often my choice. I have been drinking a lot more water, and am considering starting to invest in buying my own fruits and vegetables. So where did my inspiration come from? Pinterest :) It is so addicting, but it has been informative on health issues and has excellent workout ideas. I'm also just tired of being unhealthy and feeling sluggish all the time. 


So that's all for now. I'm starting to get a headache (I'm thinking maybe caffeine withdrawal? ... or I'm just getting sick), and I need to finish some stuff. So I'll probably write again in about three months at the rate I'm going :)



No comments:

Post a Comment