Monday, June 20, 2011

Snappy Old Women and McDonald's

I feel like I'm really old. . 19 may seem young to some people, but I think it's old. I'm a little sad. . I remember my thirteenth birthday and feeling like 19 was as old as it got lol. I am dreading my 20th birthday, but it's a year away so I'm good :) Thankfully, I am still a kid at heart. I still get excited over things like Lunchables and Disney movies. McDonald's is still one of my favorite food groups, too :)


My birthday was really good. . a bit unexpected. I had to go to the Financial Aid office for an hour or so and that was a huge bummer (darn getting older). . I really didn't enjoy dealing with a snappy old woman on my birthday, but it's over with now and hopefully I'll get some free money from it! My family spoiled me rotten as usual and the cards I received were so encouraging! My mom made the best cream puff cake ever (Thank you, "Cake Boss" for the inspiration)! 


I feel like this is boring, but I'm blogging two days in a row so that's a huge deal. I feel like I'm missing something exciting, but I can't remember. So I'm done for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment