Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the privilege of friendship

I really love people. . I want to be there for them. I love helping people and hearing their stories. I love praying for people and crying with them and laughing with them. Of course I don't handle it all perfectly, and something I am learning right now is when to listen, when to speak, and when to pray. I lack patience a lot and therefore try to take matters into my own hands if I feel something is not going perfectly (whether it be with my friendships or just life in general) and then I become overwhelmed. When I become overwhelmed I tend to not be a very good friend. So God is teaching me how to be a better friend. .How to trust Him and learn more about Him so I can become a better friend. I am learning, and watching Him do amazing things right now. He is working all the time, and is helping me become more grateful for everything in my life. I am beyond thankful for all my friends, and the privilege of being a part of their lives. And I am thankful for His unending grace for each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment