Monday, April 4, 2011

random thoughts

first off, can i just mention how I am loving today's weather?! It is absolutely gorgeous outside. . 85 degrees with a really nice breeze and lots of sunshine! It's making me want summer to hurry up and get here! At the same time, though, I really don't want spring to just rush by. It's a beautiful season with all of it's happy, bright colors. 


second, I'm learning to not envy others for what they have. i tend to compare my life with other people's, and that is not beneficial . . it generally makes for a bad day. the funny thing is, i am one of the most blessed people I know. God continuously provides every need, and often many of my wants as well. so, i am learning to look for the little things in life yet again. the little things add up to one huge blessing, and make my days go so much better.


third, i have really amazing friends. just those friends that light up my day whether through a text, facebook post, or even just a hug. those little gestures mean a lot. so for all my friends, i am grateful for you and i love you! thanks for making life so much more amazing.


that's all i have for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment